2019 Eventing Awards Criteria
- Both the Rider and the Owner of the horse must be GVRDC members in good standing
- Rider must complete at least 8 hours of volunteer work for GVRDC in 2013. Only the volunteer time of the Rider counts towards eligibility, not the volunteer time of family/friends.
- Horse/Rider must complete in at least one events of the events below, at the qualifying level.
- GVRDC Spring Event,USEA recog.
- Genesee Valley Hunt Horse Trials, USEA recog.
- GVRDC Fall Horse Trials, USEA recog.
- Chestnut Ridge Harvest Horse Trials, unrecognized
- Horse/Rider combination may only receive one award at each level
- Up to 6 scores may count, including scores from the above events and other USEA recognized events. No other unrecognized events will count except the ones listed above.
Awards will be given in the following levels:
- Intro ,Beginner Novice, Novice, Training, Modified and Preliminary
- Levels will be divided into Horse, Rider (Jr and Sr) and Open
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com .