Eventing Awards Criteria
New changes for 2022! You MUST must enter their volunteer hours by November 30 to be eligible for year end awards - Online submittal form pending.
- Both the Rider and the Owner of the horse must be GVRDC members in good standing
- Rider must complete at least 8 hours of volunteer work for GVRDC per year. Only the volunteer time of the Rider counts towards eligibility, not the volunteer time of family/friends. If distance or time constraints make volunteering a hardship, a donation to GVRDC for $120 (the equivalent of 8 hours) will be accepted.
Checks can be made out to GVRDC and mailed to P.O. Box 499 Geneseo, NY 14454. Please write "volunteer equivalency" in the memo line.
- Horse/Rider must complete in at least one events of the events below, at the qualifying level.
- GVRDC Spring Event,USEA recog.
- Genesee Valley Hunt Horse Trials, USEA recog.
- GVRDC Fall Horse Trials, USEA recog.
- Chestnut Ridge Harvest Horse Trials, unrecognized
- Horse/Rider combination may only receive one award at each level
- Up to 6 scores may count, including scores from the above events and other USEA recognized events. No other unrecognized events will count except the ones listed above.
Awards will be given in the following levels:
- Intro ,Beginner Novice, Novice, Training, Modified and Preliminary
- Levels will be divided into Horse, Rider (Jr and Sr) and Open
If you have any questions, please email Julieanne .